Hi, I am going to generate some PDF datasheet for my Woocommerce products. The product descriptions are long with some images and table inside.
1) I tried to create few pages and parent the sub html element(called it B) with the main element(called it A). It works. When I created another sub html element (called it C) and quote B, it have no response. How can I parent the html element so the PDF shows full long description (want to show the image and the table in the description) of the products?
2) I can only quote the first image of my Woocommerce product. If I want to show product gallery of the product, what code should I use?
3) What is the code of the product categories and the product tags?
2) Can I quote the Woocommerce Product name for the PDF file name? If so, what is the code of it?
2) I know that there is the situation for developing the bulk output for PDF. Do you have any new schedule for the updates?
Thanks for your help and have a nice day.
8 August, 2022 03:56:34
1. All "sub" elements must have the "Parent" option set to "A". So you need to set the "C" element "Parent" option to "A".
[e2pdf-wc-product key="get_gallery_image_ids" path="0" attachment_image_url="true" size="full"] - will get 1st image from gallery
[e2pdf-wc-product key="get_gallery_image_ids" path="1" attachment_image_url="true" size="full"] - will get 2nd image from gallery
Hi and big thanks for your response. Answers 1-3 work perfect for me! Sorry for my careless that the order of my questions 1 2 3 2 2 are wrong. :P
For the Answer 4, I tried to use the shortcode "[e2pdf-wc-product key="get_name"]" for the PDF title. It only shows the template name on the result, which the product name cannot show properly. Did I missed anything for the setting?
For the Answer 5. Brilliant! Thanks for your efforts and I looking forward to see the updates! It is a very essential function for me which I have to export more than 100 product datasheets by the plugin.
8 August, 2022 06:43:42
Can you please clarify which and where do you use E2Pdf shortcode? Product description? Product File Download? Maybe you can attach some screenshots?
We would really appreciate your feedback at WordPress.org!
8 August, 2022 07:03:52
Hi thanks for your help. Please check the attachment for your reference. I inserted the short code "[e2pdf-wc-product key="get_name"]" for the template setting of PDF name, which should be the same name when you export.
However my template title become the PDF title, which I suppose to have my product name as the PDF title.