Inline Conditional Logic #
- Inline conditional logic can be used directly inside Value. It's currently supported by:
It is highly recommended Disable WYSIWYG Editor option to be set when it's used Inline Conditional Logic to prevent HTML re-formatting.
An example is for Formidable Forms. For other plugins, it must be used syntax depending on the 3rd party plugin.
Dynamic Merge #
Dynamic Merge can be completed via Element Conditional Logic when Change Property -> Value is used.
- Insert Before - Add content to the start of the Value.
- Insert After - Add content to the end of the Value.
- Full Replacement - Completely replace the Value.
- Search & Replace - Search for string and Replace it in the Value.