Link - is a link object. It can be placed over any element.
- See how to Map / Set Value to the element.
- ID - is the element id.
- Page ID - is the element page id.
- Type - is the element type.
- Position Left - is the left position of the element.
- Position Top - is the top position of the element.
- Width - is the width of the element.
- Height - is the height of the element.
Highlight - is the highlight of the link.
- Invert - Invert the contents of the annotation rectangle
- Outline - Invert the annotation’s border.
- Push - Display the annotation as if it were being pushed below the surface of the page.
- Z-index - is the field render priority. Can be set to a negative value.
- Value - is the link value. The final value can be a generated URL.
- Add Action - is a add actions and conditional logic to the link object to show, hide and change properties. See how to use: Read More ››