- Hide Page - hides page.
Show Page - shows page.
If Else will not be set to "Hide Page" and the page was not hidden by previous actions, it will remain unhidden even if the conditions will not meet. In this case, it must be added any previous action that will hide the element by default, for example, If 1 = 1.
- Change Property - changes page property.
Action Parameters #
- Order - The order of action to fire. Can be set to negative value. After save, actions will be reordered regarding the order of actions.
Apply If - The condition to apply:
- Any - if any of the conditions will be met.
- All - if all conditions will be met.
Condition Parameters #
Each action can have unlimited conditions.
- An example is for Formidable Forms. It must be used own syntax inside conditions depending on the extension: Caldera Forms, Contact Form 7, Divi Contact Forms, Elementor Forms, Formidable Forms, Forminator Forms, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce.
- if - Value to compare. Can be used shortcodes or field slugs depending on plugin.
condition - The condition to apply:
- = - if If equals Value.
- != - if If doesn't equal Value.
- > - if If is bigger Value.
- >= - if If is bigger or equals Value.
- < - if If is less Value.
- <= - if If is less or equals Value.
- Contains - if If in Value.
- Not Contains - if If is not in Value.
- Value - Value to compare with. Can be used shortcodes or field slugs depending on plugin.